I will pray with the Spirit and I will pray with the mind also. (1 Cor. 14:14)
Praying in tongues is called praying with words unknown and discharging our burden. It is really an entirely new world of prayer. Usually we start praying with words known and then would move into praying with words unknown. Then we’d be lifted to another plane where there are only sighs and groans. But they are more powerful than any weapon we can think of. This privilege is given as a special grace. So let’s use this special gift with faith in the authority of our Master. Let it be engraved in our minds. “Our God reigns”!
Praise God for:
- 1. The blessed ICPF Midwest 'Awake 2019' camp at the Falls Creek camp center in Davis, Oklahoma from March 14-17, 2019.
- 2. The successful ICPF Manipal Student Leadership camp : March 16-17, 2019.
- 3. The blessed ICPF Half Day Retreat at Erode on March 17, 2019
- 4. The blessed Ignite Camp at Burma from March 18-21, 2019.
- 5. The blessed ICPF Doha Camp : March 27 - 29, 2019
- 6. The successful workshop on Biblical Interpretation at Bangalore on 23rd March’19.
- 7. The blessed ICPF Retreat at Dammam : March 30th & 31st 2019.
- 8. The successful Mission Conferences and promotional meetings at different emirates of UAE in March 2019.