Doctrinal Basis of ICPF
ICPF Believes :
- In the Eternal, One and Only God, The Creator of all seen and unseen things, existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the bible (66 books) as the infallible, fully inspired, written Word of God.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus Christ lived in this earth as the most perfect example for the mankind, crucified, buried, raised from the dead and ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
- In Justification by faith through God's grace to all who repent their sins and confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord, which alone makes a man worthy for salvation and new birth in Jesus Christ.
- In Sanctification and Glorification through Jesus Christ.
- In the indwelling presence of the Holy Ghost and His transforming power.
- In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost for those who repent and confess.
- In the baptism by the Holy Spirit.
- In holiness in life and separation from sin.
- In the fellowship of the saints.
- In the holy universal Church of God as body of Jesus Christ and unity of all saints in Jesus Christ.
- In the Lords Supper and the Washing of Saints’ Feet.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Holy Ghost gives utterance.
- In the divine healing and miracles as depicted in the Word of God.
- In the divine command of Jesus Christ to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost and teach them to obey every thing that Jesus Christ has commanded.
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ, Resurrection of the dead, Transfiguration of the living, Final Judgment, Millennium reign and in Eternal life.